Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Out with a whimper - Wolves Post Match

Pretty awful match- awful end to an awful season. Got my hopes up first ten minutes but after that... :whistle::doh:

The only players with much credit from that match are Hume, Weso and Newton. Even Weso wasn't his usual self- blustered a lot but pretty ineffectual. He needs to find more forward balls- there were some available and he didn't use them. But at least those three gave blood and sweat for the cause.

Logan was, quite frankly, a disappointment. So flat footed its unreal. Flapped at the corner which created the first goal, should have come for the second, but was rooted to his line, started to come but wasn't quick enough, and was nearly beated by a speculative acute angle shot because HE COULDN'T MOVE HIS BLOODY FEET! His shot stopping is by and large excellent but if he doesn't sort his damn footwork out then we need to get rid because it WILL cost us a lot of goals.

The rest don't deserve a mention. The defence was bloody dire and its blatantly clear that we need a leader and someone with pace otherwise we will struggle. McAuley OR Kisnorbo can play- but not both. Right now I dont care which.

Hughes at least cared today, as did Fryatt but both were bloody useless.

Still undecided as to Worthers, but what I do know is this- whoever we DO get we'd better get them soon, because they have a hellueva lot of work to do!

Archived