Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Out with a whimper - Wolves Post Match

And now we get Barber behind the scenes :whistle:

Sums up the season - crap, fall back, can't keep up, unfit, Barber...

That grilled cheese I had was awesome though - highlight of that match :mad:

Here's to bigger and better things - will be keenly watching the summer transfers!!

Leicester 1 - 4 Wolves.

What a way to end of the season.

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@:dunno: :dunno: :cry: :cry: = this season from start to finish!

next seaon with a bit of luck will = :):D:worship::thumbup::cool::thumbup:

we played pi** poor today and did not deserve anything from the game, we played for the first 5 got a goal and in true leicesterstyle tried to sit on it! and fluffed it up.

bring on the summer on next season.

Hey guys, first post on here, so first of all Hi

second of all, we were an embaressment today, i was listning to the game (at uni in stafford so cant make games) with one of my house mates who's a chelsea fan....i was so ashamed! :angry:

Wortho shouldnt get the job full time, and to the majority of the players....jog on.....

Tommy

It's irrelevant, we can take solace in that. Onwards and upwards.

Not for anyone like me that paid for a season ticket - it was far from ****ing irrelevant.

i'm pleased we lost.

...and I will be pleased if you trap your dick in your zip. What a dumbass comment - what kind of **** is pleased that we lose?

Not for anyone like me that paid for a season ticket - it was far from ****ing irrelevant.

...and I will be pleased if you trap your dick in your zip. What a dumbass comment - what kind of **** is pleased that we lose?

The kind that can't see past their dislike of the manager? :dunno:

i'm pleased we lost. this should now show Meelan that NW is definitely not the man for the job.

I'm never one to root for my team to lose, but if this result gives MM a healthy dose of reality and convinces him that he can bring in a better permanent manager than NW, so be it. Sure, Sir Alex Ferguson isn't available, but there are still a few good managers out there who'd like the Leicester job.

The kind that can't see past their dislike of the manager? :dunno:

I'm probably being overly abusive (for a change) and for that I apologise to suckmycock, but as much as I hated Kelly I would NEVER have wanted us to lose to see him go.

Today - Worthington was Kelly in disguise...if you can judge a manager from one game (and that's not really fair I know) this is the one I judge him from. When the crowd is flat, when there's nothing to play for and when the players look utterly disinterested.

Change that from disinterested to comical. When we tried to defend we looked utter muppets...when we tried to attack, yet again, it was like watching a Primary School team bunching all over the pitch. Some will point to Hume's mis-hit shot as testament to his talent...it wasn't. We were sodding useless in attack and he should never again be allowed to take a free kick - he can't do it.

Grr.

We were WANK!! end of!

Keogh had to much time, we were diving into tackles and just lumping the ball up in the air, when they had 2 6ft 5+ cb's so Fryatt and Hume were never going to win headers.

Netwon was Rubbish looked like he couldn't be arsed to play apart from 1 5 minute spell imho!

The Defence and Logan were shocking i know i have wanted Logan in goal for a long time but after today's performance i'm sorry i said that!

Guest Gist

Poor show which sums up our season. I think Wortho just lost his chance of taking the job on full time.

Just got back... very poor, in the end it was so bad it was funny frankly! It was a reality check for us, MM, Wortho and the players and its probably best to go into the summer with the club's short commings at all levels clearly revealed so they can be addressed... the best news is that it didnt matter, the worrying thing is it clearly didnt matter to the players either :angry:

Shit Shit Shit.

What a way to encourage fans to come back next year :rolleyes: . I know we had nothing to play for but that was a disgrace. Kisnorbo, what an idiot whether he got sent of for the trip or using his mouth it was still stupid.

I'd like to say thankyou to Andy and Jamie for attempting to do something with N block. As neither of you will be getting a season ticket next year, I'd just like to say thanks for trying for this season. :thumbup: .

Shit Shit Shit.

What a way to encourage fans to come back next year :rolleyes: . I know we had nothing to play for but that was a disgrace. Kisnorbo, what an idiot whether he got sent of for the trip or using his mouth it was still stupid.

I'd like to say thankyou to Andy and Jamie for attempting to do something with N block. As neither of you will be getting a season ticket next year, I'd just like to say thanks for trying for this season. :thumbup: .

What a dreadful display....it's gonna cost a lot of money and a bloody good manager to get us in the premiership within 3 years!

A shocking end to a shocking season. Yet again the team was an absolute disgrace and let's hope we don't see too many of them back for the start of the new season. Thankfully Mandaric won't have enjoyed that any more than the rest of us and I can't see him keeping any of those players unless he has to. The players didn't even have the bollox to stand up and face the music at the end...The Birch had to almost push them round on their lap of shame.

Worthington's attitude to the game was equally as disgusting....totally disinterested. Here was a man who had already learnt his fate if you ask me. What a tosser. Bye bye.

Unless there's some wholesale changes right through the club then we'll be fast following Leeds into lower league oblivion, no doubt about it. :mad:

Guest Gist
A shocking end to a shocking season. Yet again the team was an absolute disgrace and let's hope we don't see too many of them back for the start of the new season. Thankfully Mandaric won't have enjoyed that any more than the rest of us and I can't see him keeping any of those players unless he has to. The players didn't even have the bollox to stand up and face the music at the end...The Birch had to almost push them round on their lap of shame.

Worthington's attitude to the game was equally as disgusting....totally disinterested. Here was a man who had already learnt his fate if you ask me. What a tosser. Bye bye.

Unless there's some wholesale changes right through the club then we'll be fast following Leeds into lower league oblivion, no doubt about it. :mad:

Yeah I noticed that too, the least they can do is applaud the fans who have made an effort following the sh*t they have been serving us this season.

Archived