Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gloucesterfox

Taylor: 'I'd step in if England needed me

He is ready to save his countries team and show Leicester "They have got rid of a good man, as I will prove to them.† :lol:

He believes it as well

what a muppet. but i think he could do good as england manager dare i say it. he is good at coaching players but not buying them, so i think he would do well as england manager. but not too good, probably the same as sven.

but if seven goes i'd like martin onei'll

MON 4 england!

sorry, but that's some of the worst spelling I've ever seen in me life! :lol:

and I don't know how often a Celtic manager has become boss of England, but I think he'd be great. (that is if you meant Martin O'Neill :lol: )

sorry, but that's some of the worst spelling I've ever seen in me life! :lol:

and I don't know how often a Celtic manager has become boss of England, but I think he'd be great. (that is if you meant Martin O'Neill :lol: )

lol, i aint that good at spelling ;) like you might of realised.

i predict if we get MON we will win or come close to winning the next world cup. i think MON is the best managers ever, and the best manager in leicester's whole history of the club.

If Peter Taylor becomes England manager then every single person at the FA should be sacked.

He isn't even a good coach! Good coaches get good players to play well, at Leicester Muzzy, Savage, Collymore etc were playing poorly week in week out.

If Peter Taylor becomes England manager then every single person at the FA should be sacked.

He isn't even a good coach! Good coaches get good players to play well, at Leicester Muzzy, Savage, Collymore etc were playing poorly week in week out.

Yep, you're right. He concentrated too much on the technical side of training, and negated the fitness side - That's why we always looked so lethargic in games.....

When Micky/Bassett took over, they increased the training 2 fold as the players were in shocking condition....

Hull City train on the grounds of the gym I go to, the only players that ever use the gym are the injured ones.

Don't know how they build up their strength, they're always on the training pitch.

Archived