lookwhaticando Posted 20 May 2007 Posted 20 May 2007 Chapelcross Cooling Towers dot com. Chapelcross cooling towers of Dumfries & Galloway were flattened this morning by controlled explosion. Video posted at the link above. Excellent.
DB11 Posted 20 May 2007 Posted 20 May 2007 My video screen went all funny It went pink with lots of lines going across it.
stez Posted 20 May 2007 Posted 20 May 2007 My video screen went all funny It went pink with lots of lines going across it. worked fine for me and it's always nice to see something being demolished!
Head Honcho Posted 20 May 2007 Posted 20 May 2007 Having spent many summers in Annan I remember the towers well.
lookwhaticando Posted 20 May 2007 Author Posted 20 May 2007 I missed the ones being flattened in Donnington, but this can't be too dissimilar. I love a good controlled demolition.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.