Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stewart, Heath and Dabizas

Matt Heath gave the worst display I have ever seen by a City defender today. Everythign he was asked to do on the floor he did badly. He was responsible for the goal, he conceeded a penalty that was not given and let them have a 2 on 1 which they fecked up. 

He can't defend and he can't play football, there is no defence,

Dabizas can go as far as I am concerned, I never feel secure with him int he team.

Stewart is a good defender and has played well thsi season. He is in poor form at the moment partly due to low confidence.

63159[/snapback]

I'm sorry but the comments about Heath are both inaccurate and a disgrace Tricky Trev.

I for one have seen him play worse than that ! :smile:

I would argue that there has been a section of foxes fans who havent liked Stewart for a while now and seem to take every opportunity to get on his back when he makes a mistake- no wonder hes low on confidence. I think that on a good day hes one of the best players at the club. Dabizas I've never really been a fan of- get rid. And Matt Heath who was doing really quite well last season doesnt seem to be as popular this; I'm still undecided on him.

Archived