Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Stewart, Heath and Dabizas

Get rid of these donkeys in the summer. shocking players, heath and dabizas are a joke. and stewart should learn how to pass, cross, and tackle.

63093[/snapback]

Stewart/Heath - Undicided, what I can say about both of them is there not very consistant, have good games and bad games never a consistant run of either.

Dabizas - Get rid!

WTF do people expect? we are a mid table championship side, we are not going to have the quality of the likes of campbell ferdinand and terry at the back im sorry for pointing the obvious out. but if you look at the league we have one of the best defences in the league. Stop putting the blame on stewart, he's not a left back he's a midfielder, people seem to expect him to be as fast a Reberto carlos, cross like Beckham pass like Zidane. if he was as good as what people expect him to be im sorry but he'd be playing for Manchester United or Chelsea not us.

As for Heath and Dabizas no they are not the greatest with the ball at their feet but they are defenders and thier job is to stop the opposing strikers and in my opinion they do that and do it quite well

WTF do people expect? we are a mid table championship side, we are not going to have the quality of the likes of campbell ferdinand and terry at the back im sorry for pointing the obvious out. but if you look at the league we have one of the best defences in the league. Stop putting the blame on stewart, he's not a left back he's a midfielder, people seem to expect him to be as fast a Reberto carlos, cross like Beckham pass like Zidane. if he was as good as what people expect him to be im sorry but he'd be playing for Manchester United or Chelsea not us.

As for Heath and Dabizas no they are not the greatest with the ball at their feet but they are defenders and thier job is to stop the opposing strikers and in my opinion they do that and do it quite well

63134[/snapback]

what aload of rubbish mate! how can you say dabizas and heath do their job quite well. they were poor against Reading and terrible today. Obviously we havnt got campbell ferdinand and terry but are centre halves are not good enough. Stewart is not good enough to be a midfielder. he cant even pass it!

I thought both centre backs were terrible today - they gave their strikers far too much time and space to run behind them and luckily Walker made a great save to prevent a 2nd Crewe goal. Heath was completely to blame for the Crewe goal, how on earth did he let the striker turn in the penalty area so easily and knock Heath onto the floor? Dabizas was just as bad. We need 2 new centre backs badly - both Heath and Dabizas are a joke.

Matt Heath gave the worst display I have ever seen by a City defender today. Everythign he was asked to do on the floor he did badly. He was responsible for the goal, he conceeded a penalty that was not given and let them have a 2 on 1 which they fecked up.

He can't defend and he can't play football, there is no defence,

Dabizas can go as far as I am concerned, I never feel secure with him int he team.

Stewart is a good defender and has played well thsi season. He is in poor form at the moment partly due to low confidence.

iv got a season ticket and go to as many away games as poss. like i said in my first post heath and dabizas are by no means good. what i saying is at the minute they are as good as we are likely to get.

Stewart is being made out to be crap but in every game he gives 100% and fair enuff he lacks abilitty to cross a ball but he is young and is going to improve as he has since Levein has come in.

People are moaning about the atmosphere in the ground but maybe if people start cheering and getting behind players rather than getting on their backs and moaning the players will play better and there will be a better atmosphere!

Archived