Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

champ man 00-01

What a game that was... :worship:

Had a sudden urge to play it with a mate after a few years :unsure:

I couldn't find the damn game ANYWHERE (probably been chucked) anyway, I 'found' a copy lying around on the internet :whistle: and just ran it (didn't come with installation, just the folders after the installation - I did have to add something in the registry though, maybe a crk?) anyway after clicking the 'run compatibility mode in win98' I went to load my game but half way through it asks me to insert my disk - DOH! After being pissed off for a couple of hours wondering why it didn't work I tried it on another computer in the house...this time it worked without having to change the compatibilty AND it didn't ask for the disk to be inserted - game works fine. I then tried doing the exact same process on my better computer, again it didn't work.

So...both computers are running windows xp - And I don't see why it plays on 1 but not the other? :unsure:

Load times on my crappy one are about 10x longer as well :yawn:

Game did pee me off though - my world class team finished top 3 for a few years then suddenly went into mid-table for no apparent reason. Whilst my mate was top of the league with James Beattie scoring about 5 every game despite his shite stats. That's probably why we stopped playing it :rolleyes:

Put the game onto disk put it in your disk drive click my computer explore disk find the file razor911 open copy the file inside open up champ manager paste it into there it might work :D

Worked for me on this years football manager :D

Put the game onto disk put it in your disk drive click my computer explore disk find the file razor911 open copy the file inside open up champ manager paste it into there it might work :D

Worked for me on this years football manager :D

Excuse me? :blink:

Archived