Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

FAO Dan

Inter Trouble dont need me this week.. so u need me for Goals tonight?

66937[/snapback]

Sorry mate, been at work unlike some people.

I will be on msn in 5 minutes.

Inter Trouble dont need me this week.. so u need me for Goals tonight?

66937[/snapback]

Sorry mate, been at work unlike some people.

66946[/snapback]

aaaar how great half term is

67090[/snapback]

:nono:

Oh well, we won about 9-4 people.

18 unbeaten. :)

I'm not arguing with you Dan , but i don't even play for Young Gunz , I just filled in when you haven't got enough players !

67169[/snapback]

I don't want to argue, but I needed you this week and asked you last Wednesday. :o

No wories pal. :thumbsup:

I'm not arguing with you Dan , but i don't even play for Young Gunz , I just filled in when you haven't got enough players !

67169[/snapback]

I don't want to argue, but I needed you this week and asked you last Wednesday. :o

67172[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Who scored for you anyway ? ;)

67169[/snapback]

67172[/snapback]

:thumbup:

Who scored for you anyway ? ;)

67173[/snapback]

Tom bagged about 4, think I got 3, Estill and Pele.

Tom the wizard at Goals ;)

and yourself Dan :)

67179[/snapback]

Not scoring as many as I should be, score alot more last season.

67181[/snapback]

Different divison don't forget mate

67184[/snapback]

Spose so, we only need to win 9 more and we are champins again. :P

Tom scored?

:blink:

Shocking stuff considering the goals are so small too :o He can barely do it in a full size net! :o :o

:P

Ah, Tom loves it.

67237[/snapback]

Should of seen the last one, absalouty lovely it was.

Im shocked he can't do it in 11 a side, he's a class act down goals. :)

Cheers for the praise lads.. but the fact is u gave me the opportunities to score so i couldnt have scored without u guys!

Simon Royce in goal as always, would have conceded even less if it wasnt for some bizarre flukey goals!!

Dan was consistently good throughout the night scoring loads again! dont worry if ur not bagging as many, remember the competitions a lot closer!

Karl and Pele were absolute rocks in defence again! its one of the reasons why u win so many games!

And i was impressed by my link up with Estill and Reece, great movement and awareness from both of them

i blame the poor pitch we play on at Mowmacre for not scoring at 11 a side so often :P theres molehills everywhere :o

Inter Trouble want me back for next Tuesday and im not so sure now, i don't take kindly to not being needed :angry: maybe the Young Guns could snap me up if tempted?? :P

Cheers for the praise lads.. but the fact is u gave me the opportunities to score so i couldnt have scored without u guys!

Simon Royce in goal as always, would have conceded even less if it wasnt for some bizarre flukey goals!!

Dan was consistently good throughout the night scoring loads again! dont worry if ur not bagging as many, remember the competitions a lot closer!

Karl and Pele were absolute rocks in defence again! its one of the reasons why u win so many games!

And i was impressed by my link up with Estill and Reece, great movement and awareness from both of them

i blame the poor pitch we play on at Mowmacre for not scoring at 11 a side so often :P theres molehills everywhere  :o

Inter Trouble want me back for next Tuesday and im not so sure now, i don't take kindly to not being needed  :angry: maybe the Young Guns could snap me up if tempted??  :P

67392[/snapback]

Tomassi For Young Guns :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i blame the poor pitch we play on at Mowmacre for not scoring at 11 a side so often :P theres molehills everywhere  :o

Inter Trouble want me back for next Tuesday and im not so sure now, i don't take kindly to not being needed  :angry: maybe the Young Guns could snap me up if tempted??  :P

67392[/snapback]

67402[/snapback]

sure a loan deal could take place :ermm:

67392[/snapback]

67402[/snapback]

sure a loan deal could take place :ermm:

67424[/snapback]

Scowcroft style :P

Tom, we want you in the team week in week out and if be dissapointed if you went back to Inter Trouble after they did that to you last night.

If you decide not to play for us everyweek then please dont play against us when we play IT.

:)

Tom, we want you in the team week in week out and if be dissapointed if you went back to Inter Trouble after they did that to you last night.

If you decide not to play for us everyweek then please dont play against us when we play IT.

:)

67550[/snapback]

ooo the pain :(:P

well my manager hasn't rang me to discuss the situation so its looking increasingly likely il be joinging ur team as a permanent fixture :wave:

Archived