Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scarby

Even more wrist bands

Roy Keane is on the act now

By ANDREW DILLON from the sun!

ROY KEANE has taken a swipe at Arsenal by calling for anti-DIVING wristbands.

Keane claimed Ashley Cole cheated during Manchester United’s 4-2 Highbury win last month.

The United skipper then poked fun at the growing trend of wearing coloured wristbands to promote campaigns. He said: “I wasn’t sure what Cole was up to. If I’d known I might have reacted differently.

“Before the game there was all this stuff about anti-racism and anti-bullying. It would be a good idea to start wearing wristbands for anti-diving.

“It’s not just about foreign players as Cole is English. Players are going down too easily and it is getting worse.â€Â

United’s win over their rivals was marred by simmering tension between the teams.

Keane clashed with Gunners skipper Patrick Vieira in the tunnel before kick-off over remarks made to United defender Gary Neville.

Several United stars declined to wear special anti-racist tracksuits in the warm-up.

England right-back Neville had expressed fears that serious social issues were being hijacked by large corporations hoping to score PR points.

Arsenal striker Thierry Henry is spearheading a campaign for racial harmony, symbolised by black and white wristbands.

And, along with Cole, he is backing a national anti-bullying drive, marked by blue wristbands.

Yellow ones promote six-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong’s testicular cancer research campaign.

Pink is for breast cancer, red is for the World Unite tsunami appeal and white is popular among US school children determined to stay celibate until marriage.

There is even a black wristband for those who are anti-wristband.

United’s Wayne Rooney was accused of diving during the home win over Arsenal in October and team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo is often criticised for going to ground too easily.

lollol

Roy Keane is on the act now
    By ANDREW DILLON from the sun!

ROY KEANE has taken a swipe at Arsenal by calling for anti-DIVING wristbands.

Keane claimed Ashley Cole cheated during Manchester United’s 4-2 Highbury win last month.

The United skipper then poked fun at the growing trend of wearing coloured wristbands to promote campaigns. He said: “I wasn’t sure what Cole was up to. If I’d known I might have reacted differently.

“Before the game there was all this stuff about anti-racism and anti-bullying. It would be a good idea to start wearing wristbands for anti-diving.

“It’s not just about foreign players as Cole is English. Players are going down too easily and it is getting worse.â€Â

United’s win over their rivals was marred by simmering tension between the teams.

Keane clashed with Gunners skipper Patrick Vieira in the tunnel before kick-off over remarks made to United defender Gary Neville.

Several United stars declined to wear special anti-racist tracksuits in the warm-up.

England right-back Neville had expressed fears that serious social issues were being hijacked by large corporations hoping to score PR points.

Arsenal striker Thierry Henry is spearheading a campaign for racial harmony, symbolised by black and white wristbands.

And, along with Cole, he is backing a national anti-bullying drive, marked by blue wristbands.

Yellow ones promote six-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong’s testicular cancer research campaign.

Pink is for breast cancer, red is for the World Unite tsunami appeal and white is popular among US school children determined to stay celibate until marriage.

There is even a black wristband for those who are anti-wristband.

United’s Wayne Rooney was accused of diving during the home win over Arsenal in October and team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo is often criticised for going to ground too easily.

lollol

67904[/snapback]

haha i saw that on bbc website earlier.. hilarious lollollol

LMAO! Black wristbands for ant-wristbands!  lol How ridiculous.

67943[/snapback]

hahaha that made me laugh as well, brilliant

they are getting a bit of hand now to be fair, they all have meaning and a very good purpose, but i feel this distinction is being overlooked by those who see it as a fashion icon

67943[/snapback]

they are getting a bit of hand now to be fair, they all have meaning and a very good purpose, but i feel this distinction is being overlooked by those who see it as a fashion icon

67994[/snapback]

Yep, Dan has ordered some of them. Called Livewrong. I am having one. :D

67943[/snapback]

67994[/snapback]

Yep, Dan has ordered some of them. Called Livewrong. I am having one. :D

67995[/snapback]

Don't tell everyone! :unsure:

Archived