Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stephen 'F****ing' Hughes

I can bearly be bothered to write about the bag of sh1t but as ive started lets make our feelings clear.The guy clearly isn't in MA's plans. He hasn't even got a squad number. Why the **** didn't he bugger off when Hearts (do I mean Hearts?) came in for him??Oh yeah - money. Now I sort of have sympathy for this because I suppose if i had a job where I only had to work 5 days a week and knew I'd get every weeekend off and another employer offered me less cash for more hours I wouldn't go either but where's his professiinal pride?? Can't we just pay him off or make him drive deliveries or something to get him away from the training ground??What a pr1ck

I can bearly be bothered to write about the bag of sh1t but as ive started lets make our feelings clear.The guy clearly isn't in MA's plans. He hasn't even got a squad number. Why the **** didn't he bugger off when Hearts (do I mean Hearts?) came in for him??Oh yeah - money. Now I sort of have sympathy for this because I suppose if i had a job where I only had to work 5 days a week and knew I'd get every weeekend off and another employer offered me less cash for more hours I wouldn't go either but where's his professiinal pride?? Can't we just pay him off or make him drive deliveries or something to get him away from the training ground??What a pr1ck
yes I meant barely

I can bearly be bothered to write about the bag of sh1t but as ive started lets make our feelings clear.The guy clearly isn't in MA's plans. He hasn't even got a squad number. Why the **** didn't he bugger off when Hearts (do I mean Hearts?) came in for him??Oh yeah - money. Now I sort of have sympathy for this because I suppose if i had a job where I only had to work 5 days a week and knew I'd get every weeekend off and another employer offered me less cash for more hours I wouldn't go either but where's his professiinal pride?? Can't we just pay him off or make him drive deliveries or something to get him away from the training ground??What a pr1ckyes I meant barely

He parked next to me at Asda last week, I should have accidentally reversed over him....3 times

I can bearly be bothered to write about the bag of sh1t but as ive started lets make our feelings clear.The guy clearly isn't in MA's plans. He hasn't even got a squad number. Why the **** didn't he bugger off when Hearts (do I mean Hearts?) came in for him??Oh yeah - money. Now I sort of have sympathy for this because I suppose if i had a job where I only had to work 5 days a week and knew I'd get every weeekend off and another employer offered me less cash for more hours I wouldn't go either but where's his professiinal pride?? Can't we just pay him off or make him drive deliveries or something to get him away from the training ground??What a pr1ckyes I meant barely

We had him once and he was shit.

You should listen to your feelings more this has been done to death, there really is no point in starting a new topic about, he'll go when the situation suits him and the club

Try anyone of these

It's quite easy to find them you use this novel facility that we have called search.

Topic closed

Archived