Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scaramanga!

News of the World 5/8/07

I don't agree,If MM is true to his word and he has a 3 year plan then Allen will be on target with 12th!...aint gonna happen overnight :rolleyes:

I'd be reasonably happy with 12th, although not exactly ecstatic. However, if you think that Milan (or MA even!) will be satisfied with mid-table mediocrity then I think you will be sorely mistaken.

We are one of a couple of teams that not only have added a crazy amount of numbers to their first team to improve things, but havent sold our best players. Last season we were worrying about the likes of Hume or Kisnorbo in particular leaving but they have remained. Most of the other clubs within this division have sold there better players so we have significantly strengthened whilst they have weakened. Sling all that into the pot and we are dark horses to do really well and 12th place would only be a par performance for me and MA will need to do a lot better than par!

Well what a load of NEGATIVE piss poor supporters most of you lot are, I just carn't believe you truely think we are only going to finish 12th (WHATS UP WITH MOST OF YOU)

Oh! so NOTW had us down for 12,(SO WHAT??) if you could stop being NEGATIVE for 1 second didn't the betting odds on the very same page have us about 5th favourite.

I dont hear you mentioning that or talking that up!!!???(GOD YOU LOT 5 DAYS TO GO YOU SHOULD BE LIKE CAGED ANIMALS!!)

So why take the negetive stance, Milan states he WANTS a top 5 place, so whats all this crap about "Happy with 12th or 10th ??? and PLEASE dont come the "only being realistic crap" & "Remember it will take time to gell" thing, tell that to Derby.

B*ll*cks I WANT ((& BELIEVE)) we WILL get promoted next season. as for the moron who said he/she would be happy with 7th ( MISSING THE PLAYOFFS BY ONE PLACE IS ABOUT THE WORST POSITION I CAN IMAGINE FOOL) ..............OH NO CRY THE NEGATIVES RELEGATION WOULD BE MUCH WORSE !!

I WILL BE HAPPY WITH TOP 6 AND PROMOTION ((((((NOTHING))))) (((((ELSE))))

Archived