Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
joely22

How

Ahaha! In your team, you'd love him! Much like Robbie Savage. Bet you loved him when he was playing for you and the rest of us hated him!

Yeah understand what you're saying.

Much like Akinbiyi was for us back in the day. :whistle:

Steve Howard didn't look anything special when you lot played us last season. The only thing which stood out was his shirt pulling and barging into players' backs :whistle:

Nothing do with the fact he scored 20 odd goals for them last season then?

You boys reckon you'll do this season?Personally, I think you'll do really well. I think Clemence is possibly the best signing so far in the Championship so far and Campbell will certainly get you some goals. I think you need a big striker to get out of this division and other than de Vries, I dont think you have one. I heard de Vries has done pretty well in pre-season, whether he's the answer or not, I dont know but I think someone like Stevie Howard would be brilliant for you lot.In Martin Allen, you have a top young manager that will be in the Premiership in the next three or four years whether it be with you or another side. He's much like Billy Davies in the fact that he's a very talented young manager and although both approaches are pretty old school they do seem to work.Personally, if I was a City fan I'd be disappointed with anything below a 10th place finish.Thoughts?Cheers, Joel
Yes and nice to hear from you too !! Of course I hate the D*rby, but on a personal note with their fans, I've always found them quite sound people (couple of lads at Uni were Derby fans and my sister's ex-fella so their fans individually ain't too bad).
An absolute joke. Not too happy about that at all. We've been reported to the FA aswell!
If Jones is worth £5m, then Howard was a bargain at £1m.

Archived