Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Poll: Who should start up front?

Who should start up front for Leicester?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Lots of talk about who may be up front what with Dj not scoring saturday, De Vries and now Jimmy. Thought id have a poll.

• Hume and De Vries
    • Hume and Fryatt
    • Hume and Dj
    • Hume and Jimmy
    • De Vries and Fryatt
    • De Vries and Dj
    • De Vries and Jimmy
    • Fryatt and Jimmy
    • Fryatt and Dj
    • Jimmy and Dj

Forget about Jimmeh for now, the two I'd go for would be MDV and Campbell.

As I noted in the Jimmeh thread, Hume and MDV are not out and out strikers. Both of them are more creator of chances than scorers. Perhaps if Hume played on the last shoulder of the man more often, he'd be in a positon to score more goals.

As for Campbell you could see he was trying to do that and subsequently got in to good positions. His finishing wasn't great but he had a decent goals to starts ratio last season.

It's been mentioned to death, but Hume should be on the flank, whether that's left or right. Been talking to Cobbo about this and we both agree he could play a McSheffrey role on the left for us, with the exception of not having a left foot. He could cut in on his left and line himself up for shots on goal and continue to do the good stuff he does outside the box in terms of linking the play.

Agreed completely.

no jimmy now so it's either dj and hume, or dj and fryatt or hume and de vries

personally i don't like fryatt id probably try hume and dj against Stanley and see if that works without a target man, that will stop us hoofing it up

Archived