Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

It's early days.

Right in a crazy rage during the Accrington Stanley game when they were having a good spell and we were only 1-0 up i wrote that it would be the same old shit season for Leicester, but now i would like to retract that statement.

I just calmed down and then thought, we had an unlucky opening game but it was a good performance, and we had more chances in the 2nd half to score at home than we had in about 10 home games last season. I would also like to say that Mark De Vries deserves praise. I know people have been saying he wasn't actually that good but in my opinion he is the most improved player from last season so really has earnt his place in the team. We are now playing a confident Palace side away, any away game is tough in this division, and they just won their opening game 4-1 against a Southampton team who made the play offs last season so i am expecting defeat to Palace.

If we do lose this game it isn't over, as i i think Sunderland lost their first 5 games last season and still ended up winning the league. I hope Leicester can put up a good performance and get a result and hopefully Kaebi will start. I feel if we create the chances at Palace like we did at home we will win the match.

And before you say i am the same person as before just a little calmer and thinking a bit more before i type and post :thumbup:

Im not going to the match but i will be listening on the radio and also looking forward to the Forest away game, if it doesn't end up on sky i will probably go but if it's on sky may just watch it on TV.

I will be a lot more calmer in the future on here and not type in as much crazy shit.

Sorry to anyone i have annoyed e.g. Manwell, Burton, People's hero etc.

Please don't close this thread as it is sort of about the palace game because it is an apology too :thumbup:

O.K. MD, I except your humbled ..........you can now learn and grow your in the big boys arena now.

:yesyes:

Archived