Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

Thought Allen was a married man?

Patrick Kisnorbo has been fantastic in pre-season since he got back. He has got a lovely grin at the training ground. He has been a bit frustrated because ha hasn't been able to be involved, but he has worked hard with the fitness people. His attitude is fantastic. He has got these great big eyes that he stares at me with. I have been having a few jokes with him and he is not sure how to take me. When that ball goes in the 18 yard box he is a danger. He is a threat. I love having him about. He is a great man and a great player. I am looking forward to working with him and enjoying his company because he is a really good bloke.

And George Michael made out he was at one with the female sort.

As a Greek dude I would rather not bring up GM in conversation as has disgraced our people from being in a position to bone any female on the planet to hanging around toilets waiting for blokes dressed as Cops lol

As a Greek dude I would rather not bring up GM in conversation as has disgraced our people from being in a position to bone any female on the planet to hanging around toilets waiting for blokes dressed as Cops lol

Ah, i apologise, also, as a man who loves going to Greece and all things Cypriot, he disgraced myself for disgracing the nice people of Cyprus and Greece, shame on you Greece (and Turkey for the whole Cyprus invasion crap)

BOOOOOOOOO HISS

Kisnorbo, woahhhhh

kisnorbo, woahhhhh

He takes it up the bum,

from martin all-un :D

Quality, would like to get this one going at the next game. He might bag a hat trick of headers, for some special treatment.

Ah, i apologise, also, as a man who loves going to Greece and all things Cypriot, he disgraced myself for disgracing the nice people of Cyprus and Greece, shame on you Greece (and Turkey for the whole Cyprus invasion crap)

BOOOOOOOOO HISS

lol

At least we have Gerry from Big Brother. :|

lol

At least we have Gerry from Big Brother. :|

But he has shamed his family apparently? BOOOOOOOOOO

You have Tzatziki. Which is actually horrible but i enjoy saying it, one of those words that roles of your tongue and makes you feel good about speaking.

But he has shamed his family apparently? BOOOOOOOOOO

You have Tzatziki. Which is actually horrible but i enjoy saying it, one of those words that roles of your tongue and makes you feel good about speaking.

lol

Back to Allen/Kisnorbo. I bet that poor Kissa will get the shite ripped out of him if the players read the website???

lol

Back to Allen/Kisnorbo. I bet that poor Kissa will get the shite ripped out of him if the players read the website???

Maybe, although they all might be that way inclined? And Allens using it to make them up their game? Makes sense :cool:

Martin Allens Rainbow Army!

Archived