Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Paul Dickov

I don't give a feck about him being a "judas", he's just past it and not good enough, the likes of Fowler and JFH were 10 times the player Dickov was and both are surplus to requirements IMHO and put bluntly "past it"...

I don't give a feck about him being a "judas", he's just past it and not good enough, the likes of Fowler and JFH were 10 times the player Dickov was and both are surplus to requirements IMHO and put bluntly "past it"...

Well he was...maybe you should join Dennis Wise and Mark McGhee in a nice "I don't care" sandwich? :thumbup:

Well he was...maybe you should join Dennis Wise and Mark McGhee in a nice "I don't care" sandwich? :thumbup:

:( ...just that if he was still good enougth I wouldn't mind so much about past slights, the fact that he's now "past it" is a far more relevant reason for rejecting any move for him than the fact that he's a bit of a tw*t (which he is!).

**** off Dickov, you left us in the lurch and you were controversial playing for Blackburn - don't want him here again !!

I mirror most people opinions on this. Basically, Dickov is a little turd burglar and he can bugger off

To condense all my thoughts on this matter into one small media byte my words would be: SOD OF PAUL

Archived