Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Paul Dickov

Hes way past his best, he'd be a poor man's Fowler or JFH and neither of them are going to get that many goals this season IMHO and so i doubt Dickov at his age is going to get much in the championship either!... be a total waste and the story is utter bull-crap anyway.

dickov would be an excellent goal threat still in the championship i can't see why everyone is turning there noses up at him :dunno:

There's more pressing issues than getting another striker.

What's the point of signing Campbell, Sappleton and Cort, keeping hold of De Vries and Fryatt (for now) and having Hume and THEN going out and buying ANOTHER... especially if it's Dickov. Can't see him adding much.

Lazy journalism, as someone already said.

i would probably welcome paul back to the walkers, on a free mind you, but i don't think he will be as good a hitman for the foxes as he was in the promotion season of 2002/2003, hes also linked with other clubs...forgot who thou :S

The little scot from the spot ^_^

Nope, he's old, small, and a judas!

After all we did (Resurected his career, payed all his legal cost in La Manga, gave him our support through La Manga, and no doubt more which I can't be bothered the think about at the moment) and he throws it all back in our faces.

Archived