Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Hat & Beaver FC vs. Fosse City FC

BIG game this!!!

To be played somewhere in Thurmaston i believe, this sunday morning at 10.30am.. all support is welcome ;)

Fosse City will want to continue their good form taking 5 points from the last 3 games. The reds who include Cat_Burger, Scowy, Cobbo and Tomassi will be up against a resiliant Beaver side which includes Sparky!

UP THE FOSSE!!!

Alot of games will be cancelled this weekend because of the snowing conditions , so i wouldn't be surprised if your game got cancelled lads !

70260[/snapback]

doubt it.. the weathers getting better but if it is cancelled then its a shame :(

I've heard it's on for the week mate

70264[/snapback]

whats on?

70265[/snapback]

The snow ;)

Roofers need to know these things :o;)

70266[/snapback]

o i c.. i remember we played on a frozen pitch against wigston res. and some defender fooked up me ankle

70264[/snapback]

whats on?

70265[/snapback]

The snow ;)

70266[/snapback]

o i c.. i remember we played on a frozen pitch against wigston res. and some defender fooked up me ankle

70267[/snapback]

Defenders don't need to #### your ankle up, it's already fooked most of the time anyway! :o:P:(

70264[/snapback]

whats on?

70265[/snapback]

The snow ;)

70266[/snapback]

70267[/snapback]

Defenders don't need to #### your ankle up, it's already fooked most of the time anyway! :o:P:(

70268[/snapback]

from ur time of playing alonside me anyway :P

Archived