Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Wombats!

Just saw them at the charlotte, very good I tohugh although they didn't get till gone half 10 with all the support bands who were pretty good too.

Great performance, then the last two songs, Kill the director and Backfire at the diso were both simply immense, twas madness :w00t:

p.s Joe has got some fine looking companions who he got a lift with :P:wub:

:D

Great gig. They are just a great band and know how to get the crowd going. :cool:

Like you said, Kill The Director and Backfire At The Disco were genius. :w00t:

the blonde girl you came with was genius, boy friend or no boyfriend I fully enjoyed our little dance during Backfire at the disco :D

Dave well and truely missed out!!

Milburn next :w00t:

I don't care, I could say I have a girlfriend, It wouldn't put her off :D

so then they coming milburn, I should bloody well hope so!

I asked them earlier, they'd never even heard of 'em lol

The last time you'll get near them mate :P I've got work to do now.... ;)

I asked them earlier, they'd never even heard of 'em lol

The last time you'll get near them mate :P I've got work to do now.... ;)

great!

what does your work consist of? Telling her boyfriend that there's a completete arsehole after your girlfriend heres his mobile number, say goodbye from me :unsure:

:cry::cry:

stop being selfish, I'll do you a trade 5 for 1.

your just family friends, me and her is the REAL deal :wub:

yes dave, Milburn, Joe will get tickets asap ;) me u jon another of our mates and Damo I think

Whenever you're next in town get Milburn tickets from Rockaboom. £9 :thumbup:

Don't suppose you'd be up for the Sounds would you?

Ohh and i was on the cusp of goin aswell. Well thats put paid to that, and Dead Disco were supporting aswell! Ruined it now.

Wombats last night were properly amazing, nice to meet you Joe by the way apologies to Tommeh if i did met you and didn't notice, id had a few cheeky ciders from before the game right through till after the gig :P Hardcore alchy me!!!

The Mourning After were also as i said fooking brilliant!!! 'I'm Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, She's A Lesbo She's A She's A Lesbo' :Plol

Brilliant night brilliant crowd apart from the bloke who got kicked out cos he pushed a girl about and i twatted him lol lol lol willy puller! :angry:

Ohh and i was on the cusp of goin aswell. Well thats put paid to that, and Dead Disco were supporting aswell! Ruined it now.

Wombats last night were properly amazing, nice to meet you Joe by the way apologies to Tommeh if i did met you and didn't notice, id had a few cheeky ciders from before the game right through till after the gig :P Hardcore alchy me!!!

The Mourning After were also as i said fooking brilliant!!! 'I'm Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, She's A Lesbo She's A She's A Lesbo' :Plol

Brilliant night brilliant crowd apart from the bloke who got kicked out cos he pushed a girl about and i twatted him lol lol lol willy puller! :angry:

I think I saw you in the corner on the seats before the support acts came on.

Loved it when the lead guy said "so then Leicester, how was the footy today, what 4-1 against watford"

Crowd: Leicestershire la la la

awesome night.

Like I say Kill the director and Backfire at the disco were chaos!

Loved Moving to New York too, top tune.

I think I saw you in the corner on the seats before the support acts came on.

Loved it when the lead guy said "so then Leicester, how was the footy today, what 4-1 against watford"

Crowd: Leicestershire la la la

awesome night.

Like I say Kill the director and Backfire at the disco were chaos!

Loved Moving to New York too, top tune.

I told him the score from the front lol

And i was leading the singing again from the front!!!

Archived