Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Wombats!

Caught the end of Bizzle as we stayed in the pub to avoid the massive queue in the cold, but what I heard was pretty good.

Wombats - thought they were ok, the singles were good but wasn't blown away by the rest of their set.

The Enemy - brilliant, thought they'd be good but didn't think they'd be THAT good. One of the best I've seen

Caught the end of Bizzle as we stayed in the pub to avoid the massive queue in the cold, but what I heard was pretty good.

Wombats - thought they were ok, the singles were good but wasn't blown away by the rest of their set.

The Enemy - brilliant, thought they'd be good but didn't think they'd be THAT good. One of the best I've seen

The bizzle was class. Wombats, too many people swaying in the crowd n tripping over during their set, plus not a big fan so i went to the bar (Which took me about 20 minutes to queue in!)

Went toilet, back to bar to wait another 20, The Enemy walked on as id just been served so walked into the crowd to Away from here.

The enemy were great tbh, I think i bumped into you during the Enemy's set, got a Leicester song going... or it must have been some other Leicester fans? :blink:

The bizzle was class. Wombats, too many people swaying in the crowd n tripping over during their set, plus not a big fan so i went to the bar (Which took me about 20 minutes to queue in!)

Went toilet, back to bar to wait another 20, The Enemy walked on as id just been served so walked into the crowd to Away from here.

The enemy were great tbh, I think i bumped into you during the Enemy's set, got a Leicester song going... or it must have been some other Leicester fans? :blink:

Wasn't me I'm afraid. Heard a few Cov songs but no Leicester ones.

The Enemy's 1st gig after being signed was down the clubhouse of my footy team in Cov. Unfortunately it was before I started playing for them but I've been told they were booted off stage cos there was some geezer on afterwards who was being paid to appear & the enemy were playing for free so the crowd wanted to get what they'd paid for. Goons. Their manager used to play for the club, hence why they played a sh ithole venue. A photographer from NME was there, the gig was in the magazine the following week.

Archived