Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

i hate work

I love work I have recently changed my job so I fear this is the "honeymoon period" and the bubble will burst soon and as usual I will hate work but so far i'm loving it I work with great people, who I really get on with, i'm learning a trade I want to learn (which is why i'm doing well at college unlike I did at school, at school I didn't want to learn the stuff given to me so I did bad at school)
overworked and underpaid  :blink:

70606[/snapback]

I'm underworked if anything, if I get bored with the work i'm doing I just go over to other people working there and just have a laugh, the manager doesn't really mind aslong as you actually do some work, for and apprentice I am actually well paid i'm still getting paid less than some of the dumbasses working at McDonalds, but going on apprentice wages i'm not getting a bad wage!

unsociable hours too :(

everyones in bed and i finished not long ago  :mad:

70608[/snapback]

I've got briliant hours, 7.30am(Getting up that early can be abit crap because i'm crap in the mornings) till 4.30pm and on a Friday its a 2pm finish :banana:

But most people don't finish work till 5pm, 5.30....so finishing at 4.30 and 2 in great because it means you can do more overtime and you can finish with your pay packet quite high because of the overtime pay!

At the end of a month working at my new job i'm estimating i'll be getting about £700ish

:banana:

71153[/snapback]

what is it u do :banana: boy??

71160[/snapback]

Doing a carpentry/joinery apprenticeship and work for a Joinery/Shopfitting firm, but before I was working on site for a builder(Where I was overworked and underpaid!) Thing is and i'd just like to say if they choose to go it, its there choice and good luck to them but all these people doing A Levels/going to uni...how many people who do that actually use there qualification once they've finished uni? I know quite a few people who have been to uni and done a levels and they've done nothing with there qualifications, and its just a waste most of the people thatt go uni are in debt for the rest of there lives...

...anyway, as I said good luck to those people, besides the people who don't train in this such as carpentry, plumbing, electrics just means the it'll be more money I will be rakeing in when i'm fully trained in a few years because in a few years time, "Oh dear, your pipes have burst" - whos gonna fix them? a plumber in 2005 how many people were on a plumbing course? 60 in a pretty big college...there gonna be charging you shit loads ;)

The same goes for all trades such as the ones I have listed Carpentry, Joinery, plumbing, eleectrics, e.t.c.....

-Afterall in a few years time, how many fuking lawyers, teachers, e.t.c are we gonna need...:rolleyes:

Archived