Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Broken Toe

Guest Daniel

Image0001.jpg

For me. :(

Did it last night at goals, it's flipping agony and ive had to have the day off.

I can't even get my sock on, over night it has just ballooned up. :(

Guest Daniel
Day off? from what?

you don't have a job do you - you'rte always on here 24/7

:)

73028[/snapback]

Look at my post's bud and the times.

I work full time. :rolleyes:

Guest Daniel
its not broken

only swollen you WOMAN

73078[/snapback]

Not what the doctor just told me when he strapped it next to my other one... :rolleyes:

Hard luck Daniel but like all us brave blokes you'll have to grin and bear it without any moaning.

I broke my leg last summer (16 weeks before I could walk, but never complained at all :P  ). Reall though, 'ckin hurt, a lot !

73088[/snapback]

i bet it did .. mustav been awful

i broke my index finger last year couldnt do anything for 4 weeks.. felt really stupid havin to get everyone to cut things up for meals so i could use my crap (left) hand to fork it in! :blink:

so a broken toes nothing :Plol

Hard luck Daniel but like all us brave blokes you'll have to grin and bear it without any moaning.

I broke my leg last summer (16 weeks before I could walk, but never complained at all :P  ). Reall though, 'ckin hurt, a lot !

73088[/snapback]

i bet it did .. mustav been awful

i broke my index finger last year couldnt do anything for 4 weeks.. felt really stupid havin to get everyone to cut things up for meals so i could use my crap (left) hand to fork it in! :blink:

so a broken toes nothing :Plol

73097[/snapback]

Actually went to the Portsmouth game (last of season) about 4-5 days after I broke the leg. Had a couple of beers on top of these seriously strong painkillers, wahey who am I, where am I type of situation. Spaced out on crutches. B)

Mind you the walk or crutch from the car park fecked me up for the next week or so. (a kind friend let me go with him in the Debenture seats hence the City car park)

Toes are very painful when you break them , i dropped a toilet on mine when i was training to be a plumber , broke all my toes except my little one.

Guest Daniel
Hey Up Dan how's the toe today, is it any bigger  :o

73575[/snapback]

It's about the same, still very painful.

I can move it a little now though.

Thanks for asking bud. :thumbup:

Archived