Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

Interior Designer...

Guest Daniel

Anyone any good at this kind of stuff?

The problem is, I dont like the layout of my room and need new ideas...

Every piece of furniture has covered every area of carpet and can't find one im happy with.

So i decided, Im going to have shelfs, anything built.

I have unlimited funds, come up with some futuristic designs.

If you can have a little go for me then let me know and Ill get some pictures.

Thanks alot.

The room has to have space for...

2 P.Cs

32 Inch Widescreen

Xbox

PS2

Bed

Sofa

Fish Tank

Guest Daniel
Dan your room seems bigger than the bloody whitehouse...everyroom i have ever had (lived in) must seem like a box to you

78410[/snapback]

lol!

It's the attic so it aint a bad size at all but I want it to be alot better and more modern.

Looks shit at the moment.

Every piece of furniture has covered every area of carpet and can't find one im happy with.

Thanks alot.

2 P.Cs

32 Inch Widescreen

Xbox

PS2

Bed

Sofa

Fish Tank

78399[/snapback]

I think you must be expecting a miracle worker for this task Dan not an interior designer. A room size would probably help and the shape if it's not square.

Or is it a ploy by you to say wahaa look what I've got you sorry suckers ;)

Guest Daniel

Thanks alot.

2 P.Cs

32 Inch Widescreen

Xbox

PS2

Bed

Sofa

Fish Tank

78399[/snapback]

I think you must be expecting a miracle worker for this task Dan not an interior designer. A room size would probably help and the shape if it's not square.

78412[/snapback]

Not at all mate, I know alot of people are good on different programs and do different jobs, and stuff like that, didn't know if anyone had a clue?

I'll post some pictures in a few minutes.

Thanks alot.

2 P.Cs

32 Inch Widescreen

Xbox

PS2

Bed

Sofa

Fish Tank

78399[/snapback]

78412[/snapback]

Not at all mate, I know alot of people are good on different programs and do different jobs, and stuff like that, didn't know if anyone had a clue?

I'll post some pictures in a few minutes.

78414[/snapback]

As I say a room size and shape would prove useful to anyone willing to help. :thumbup:

My rooms the biggest in my house :banana:

I have double bed (Well 2 beds put together made into a double), Big stereo, PC, Few Wall units, 2 Chairs (Well desk chair, and a normal chair) PS2, TV.

I'm actually getting abit bored with my room (Meaning bored with carpet, walldrobes, e.t.c) BUT I would never buy a bedroom from MFI, e.t.c anymore, there so overprice, besides doing the trade I do and doing the job I do I could make my own walldrobes, e.t.c.

-But I won't be doing anything with my room for a while, because 1) I can't be bother, although i'm abit bored of it, its a decent room, and 2) I have just got this new job so wouldn't be too keen on doing any personal jobs at the moment, might do more personal jobs when i'm fully trained though.

My rooms the biggest in my house :banana:

I have double bed (Well 2 beds put together made into a double), Big stereo, PC, Few Wall units, 2 Chairs (Well desk chair, and a normal chair) PS2, TV.

I'm actually getting abit bored with my room (Meaning bored with carpet, walldrobes, e.t.c) BUT I would never buy a bedroom from MFI, e.t.c anymore, there so overprice, besides doing the trade I do and doing the job I do I could make my own walldrobes, e.t.c.

-But I won't be doing anything with my room for a while, because 1) I can't be bother, although i'm abit bored of it, its a decent room, and 2) I have just got this new job so wouldn't be too keen on doing any personal jobs at the moment, might do more personal jobs when i'm fully trained though.

78421[/snapback]

Ikea bedrooms are nice, not sure what there prices are though :unsure:

Archived