Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

too much

or too little

what is best??

79112[/snapback]

Too little keeps you searching for more

79115[/snapback]

you took the words right out of my mouth, i was about to say the same thing.

If your pint is full you cant squeeze any more in there but if there is little ale in there then i think its time for a re-fill

or too little

what is best??

79112[/snapback]

79115[/snapback]

too much hair (i.e. cobbo) makes u look a trampo

79116[/snapback]

Now then....What's with the Cobbo hair hating tonight? :o :o

Geldoff.

or too little

what is best??

79112[/snapback]

79115[/snapback]

If your pint is full you cant squeeze any more in there but if there is little ale in there then i think its time for a re-fill

79117[/snapback]

If you have everything you want, with or without getting it yourself does not drive you on to find more - the human brain is designed to keep striving and searching for more things to do and achieve, well, mine is anyway :unsure:

or too little

what is best??

79112[/snapback]

79115[/snapback]

79117[/snapback]

If you have everything you want, with or without getting it yourself does not drive you on to find more - the human brain is designed to keep striving and searching for more things to do and achieve, well, mine is anyway :unsure:

79121[/snapback]

unless you a lazy 19 year old student nearer and nearly finished your second year at uni studing a really really useful subject like marine biology that just cant be arsed with it anymore

or too little

what is best??

79112[/snapback]

79115[/snapback]

79117[/snapback]

79121[/snapback]

unless you a lazy 19 year old student nearer and nearly finished your second year at uni studing a really really useful subject like marine biology that just cant be arsed with it anymore

79123[/snapback]

Hence the brains need to look for new and interesting things to do

Archived