Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kerryh

Gypsies

I really have no sympathy for them.

They are complaining today that they are the most targetted group of people in Britain and have to put up with the most rascist abuse.

If they lived in there camps and kept them tidy, if they drove around in taxed and insured vehicles and if they paid tax on there earnings I am sure society would embrace them a lot more.

But quite frankly they do nothing to help themselves.

They are complaining today that they are the most targetted group of people in Britain and have to put up with the most rascist abuse.

If they lived in there camps and kept them tidy, if they drove around in taxed and insured vehicles and if they paid tax on there earnings I am sure society would embrace them a lot more.

81355[/snapback]

PERSONAL ATTACK ON COBBO!!!

i'd watch out if i were u :P

You lying git...

The real convo was...

@> DaN <@> || Some times you can make it on your own......|| says:

Dont u dare put Muz is ain irish gyppo

Reconsidering Future says:

replied

<_<

<@> DaN <@> || Some times you can make it on your own......|| says:

Can u type put Muz is ain irish gyppo

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

I still have no sympathy for him - tell him to get off msn and start selling more lucky heather to the poor unsuspecting public.

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

I still have no sympathy for him - tell him to get off msn and start selling more lucky heather to the poor unsuspecting public.

81371[/snapback]

what kerry doesnt know is that Muz is actually bunking off school to be on MSN...

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

81371[/snapback]

Im not really a gyppo. Tom is just lying all lies i tell you. :unsure::rolleyes:

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

81371[/snapback]

what kerry doesnt know is that Muz is actually bunking off school to be on MSN...

81374[/snapback]

Blimey they have internet connection in caravans?

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

81371[/snapback]

Im not really a gyppo. Tom is just lying all lies i tell you. :unsure::rolleyes:

81375[/snapback]

italians never lie ;)

Pinnochio should tell u that!!

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

81371[/snapback]

81374[/snapback]

81376[/snapback]

Yes. On my Wireless Laptop ;):rolleyes::P

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

81371[/snapback]

81374[/snapback]

81376[/snapback]

81378[/snapback]

nicked from his tutor no doubt :P

Muz is a Gyppo

81367[/snapback]

81371[/snapback]

81374[/snapback]

81376[/snapback]

81378[/snapback]

House burglary or back of the lorry job?

81355[/snapback]

i agree with you to a certain degree, but the true gypsies with the round topped caravans and brown and whites horses are fine, they live off the land and once they've moved on you'd not even know they'd been and the travellers who ARE in proper sites do start to pay taxes etc the ones who are annoying are the ones who flout planning laws, ignore taxes, park up wherever the hell they like and leave a whole load of shit behind, claiming the bin men won't take it, of course there are council tips they could take it to if they wanted.

just my opinion of course, i'm prepared to be shot down in flames.

lemme just ring Stanno, Carlo and Big toni and well come round to ur caravan

See he is threating me with his Italian Mafia Friends :ph34r::unsure:

See he is threating me with his Italian Mafia Friends :ph34r:  :unsure:

81389[/snapback]

bloody ell only wanted to play poker..

I have sympathy, it is impossible to live an alternatie lifestyle in this country and anybody that attempts to do so is always attacked by society.

I know there are merit goods that everyone feels the befifits of (defence, street lights, policing) but the vast majority of goods paid for by the goverment are possibly to avoid, so there is a part of me that feels if somebody wishes to live in isolation from a taxed society and genuinely not recieve the benefits from them then they should be allowed to do so.

There are certainly more people evading taxes in one hand and taking the benefits in the other that there are gypsies! I mean I don't know if you smoke but if you do have you never accepted a cheap packet cash in hand, because in doing so you are not paying excise duty that funds your habit.

81389[/snapback]

81390[/snapback]

i dont bet i steal

take it ur not playing for money then?? :wave:

81355[/snapback]

i agree with you to a certain degree, but the true gypsies with the round topped caravans and brown and whites horses are fine, they live off the land and once they've moved on you'd not even know they'd been and the travellers who ARE in proper sites do start to pay taxes etc the ones who are annoying are the ones who flout planning laws, ignore taxes, park up wherever the hell they like and leave a whole load of shit behind, claiming the bin men won't take it, of course there are council tips they could take it to if they wanted.

just my opinion of course, i'm prepared to be shot down in flames.

81388[/snapback]

No I don't have a problem with the old fashioned gypsies.

I am a country girl and the problems we used to have with the caravan towing, 4 x 4 driving gypsies were awful. If they live in a camp, pay there taxes and keep it clean then I genuinely don't have a problem with them.

We used to get a visit from them weekly when I was a child and the number of curses I have had thrown at me is unbelieveable.

81389[/snapback]

81390[/snapback]

i dont bet i steal

81392[/snapback]

I did not say that he made that up :unsure:lol

81389[/snapback]

81390[/snapback]

i dont bet i steal

81392[/snapback]

whos the liar now :P

I did not say that he made that up :unsure:lol

81394[/snapback]

I have sympathy, it is impossible to live an alternatie lifestyle in this country and anybody that attempts to do so is always attacked by society.

I know there are merit goods that everyone feels the befifits of (defence, street lights, policing) but the vast majority of goods paid for by the goverment are possibly to avoid, so there is a part of me that feels if somebody wishes to live in isolation from a taxed society and genuinely not recieve the benefits from them then they should be allowed to do so.

There are certainly more people evading taxes in one hand and taking the benefits in the other that there are gypsies! I mean I don't know if you smoke but if you do have you never accepted a cheap packet cash in hand, because in doing so you are not paying excise duty that funds your habit.

81391[/snapback]

That's fine if they don't want to follow society - but they want the best of both worlds.

They have all the mod con's that alot of people can't afford, they drive bigs trucks that cost alot. It's a life that we would all love to lead, but sadly it's only these travellers that get away with it.

What about the poor farmer whose field they invade?

Archived