Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

England Vs N.Ireland

Was just looking on skysports.com and was looking at the preview for Englands game with N.Irleand tommorrow. According to the stats below it looks like it could be a physcial battle. Should be a few goals as well with England scoring almost 2 goals a game and N.Ireland conceding 2 goals a game!

All in all, it should be a good game and hopefully the England coming out on top :)

Team England Northern Ireland

Games Played 4 4

Goal Attempts

Goals 7 5

Ave Goals per game 1.75 1.25

Shots (excl blocked shots) 46 42

% Shots on Target 63% 52%

% Goals to Shots 13% 12%

Passing

Short Passes 1,424 578

Long Passes 465 372

Overall Pass Completion % 82% 69%

Defending

Goals Conceded 3 8

Ave goals conceded per game 0.75 2.00

Tackles 101 129

Tackles Won % 71% 71%

Should be a few goals as well with England scoring almost 2 goals a game and N.Ireland conceding 2 goals a game!

All in all, it should be a good game and hopefully the England coming out on top  :)

83325[/snapback]

I reckon England should win almost 2-0. ;):)

Hope it's a good match, and our Keef gets on the scoresheet.

I thought that was the best attacking creative performance since Munich, I know it was only N.I but some of that passing would have dissected any defence.

83466[/snapback]

Yeah, give us a challenge. Someone like Scotland for instance :rolleyes:

The first half was a real challenge today they were quite good I thought, we had to do well to beat them.

Archived