Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Kammy loves City

I saw Kamara the season we got relegated before when we had Muzzy in a bar in Portugal!

Me and me uncle went and asked him for an autograph i had my city shirt on and he said 'hope your team does me proud'

Pure legend!

Guest Daniel

I dont.

I dont think many people would join in, i think we should stick to the Keown Is Beautiful chant as seen on the foxes trust website, that makes me piss myself. :laugh:

i'm pretty sure kamara see's city as one fo his favourite clubs. in the premier league he alwayswas at the walkers for soccer saturday. and cheers when city score.

he was there for the everton game and said it was an outrage the goal by bent wasnt given, i heard it cos i sit near the tv gantry.

I met Kamara a few years ago in a hotel in Wolverhampton. He invited us over to have a bevy with him and we chatted about football for about 3 hours. He also bought me and my colleague drinks all night on the Sky Sports account. TOP TOP BLOKE!!!!

I met Kamara a few years ago in a hotel in Wolverhampton. He invited us over to have a bevy with him and we chatted about football for about 3 hours. He also bought me and my colleague drinks all night on the Sky Sports account. TOP TOP BLOKE!!!!

Free drinks ay....I need to meet this so called 'Kamara' person.

:P

Guest Guest

Kamara is a legend, he loves City too. I remember when Jordan Stewart first burst on the scene and he got really excited and kept saying he was England's saviour for the left wing! Bless him :D

Kamara is a legend, he loves City too. I remember when Jordan Stewart first burst on the scene and he got really excited and kept saying he was England's saviour for the left wing! Bless him  :D

i actuallt thought that for w while :o

you never know he could become good again.

i went charlton a couple of years ago in an exec box at the valley and he was commentating he saw we were all city fans and after the game came running into our box it was brilliant we askrd him if he was replacing peter taylor he said he wishes quality bloke

Archived