Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Do you play footie sat/sun???

Do any FoxesTalk members play footie on sat/sun???

I play CM and only scored 4 last year. Quite disapointed with that to be honest. I'm hopeing for more this year. I play for Wick Dynamos U16 in Arun and Cni league. We won league last year and lost in cup final! Came 3rd in county cup, which weren't to bad!

www.yellowjersey.co.uk Results service thing. Got my league on there! :P B)

i play for f.c. blackbird in leicester sunday league ...i play up front and scored 28 last season including 1 in the cup final at holmes park which we lost 2-1 . we came 5th in our division

I use to play every sunday for years, played for Maltby Juniors for a long time, used mainly as a right back, my best year was when i became dubbed 'Super Sub', it was the back end of the season and i scored 4 goals in 4 sub appearances in a row, one of the goals got us through to the district final against Canklow which we won 1-0, last year i played for Birks Holt Sports Club, they don't have a team for my age anymore so i stopped. I was asked earlier this year to represent a pub side, The Sheppy its called, i politely declined the offer after discovering that weekly scraps between all 22 players were common place.

What is your age Rotherham if I may ask?

Hey my man call me Rov Rum, Joe named me that so im proud of it, but anyways im 17, 18 in October.

Shall do Rov Rum...thought by what you were saying you part of the crinkley mob, like I at 31....

Archived