Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Jordan Stewart

I remember when he played his first game he came on about 60th minute and everyone was like who is he, and loads of people were amazed by him when he played. Two years ago he was brilliant throughout i thought. So you think Wilcox is better at Left back? you think we have a better left back? I think not.

Guest Daniel

Stewart was absaloutly shit yesterday but i think hes a half decent player normally.

That vote says it all.

:)

Stewart was absaloutly shit yesterday but i think hes a half decent player normally.

That vote says it all.

:)

Yes, but read the question:

If you had NO other choice who'd You Pick as Left Back

Stewart was poor, but Wilcox even worse.

Guest Daniel

yes he was poor yesterday i know but he does have good games and he's got it, its just making him perform week in week out.

As for wilcox, he's shit.

Guest Daniel

Ill agree with you on that one.

He's very arrogant, and the fans never even sing his name so why does he think he's better than he is?

Guest Guest

Opinions are great. I thought Wilcox was alright on saturday, he seemed alot more composed than Stewart, especially when going forward with opposing players closing him down. Wilcox knew who to pass to and what to do to keep the attack going, Stewart looked that knackered that he could hardly even run. Let's see what happens over the next 4 or 5 games before we get slagging them all off.

0-0 weren't bad, at the end of the day we are going to win the league.

Archived