Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Cheerio

I am writing here to inform you of some bad news :( , My Internet is fooked up and i will be off indefinately. Maybe i wont have it back on at all it just wont let me open up Firefox or anything so we are having the Internet switched off.The Internet works on none of the Comps in the house. So thanks for everything :)

PS. Ill post every tuesday because i have ITC

I am writing here to inform you of some bad news :(  , My Internet is fooked up and i will be off indefinately. Maybe i wont have it back on at all it just wont let me open up Firefox or anything so we are having the Internet switched off.The Internet works on none of the Comps in the house. So thanks for everything :)

87896[/snapback]

Thats bad news mate, hurry back soon Ill miss our little chats :thumbup:

I am writing here to inform you of some bad news :(  , My Internet is fooked up and i will be off indefinately. Maybe i wont have it back on at all it just wont let me open up Firefox or anything so we are having the Internet switched off.The Internet works on none of the Comps in the house. So thanks for everything :)

87896[/snapback]

87898[/snapback]

Ill try :)

If i dont get it on soon il give you a text and see how you are doing :thumbup:

Looks like me and you have IT at the same time lol.

Keep in touvh mate. :thumbup:

87902[/snapback]

Cant beat a nice realxing IT lesson :D

Ill text you later Teeno mate

87896[/snapback]

87898[/snapback]

87901[/snapback]

Bless ya - the internet is a bit shit really isnt it? lol

87896[/snapback]

87898[/snapback]

87901[/snapback]

87904[/snapback]

Yeh its annoying. I always get disconnected and this morning it would not load up so there no point paying for Internet that dont work ;)

87896[/snapback]

87898[/snapback]

87901[/snapback]

87904[/snapback]

Yeh its annoying. I always get disconnected and this morning it would not load up so there no point paying for Internet that dont work ;)

87906[/snapback]

Mine does that - particularly on my laptop - it probably wants fiddling with a bit

87896[/snapback]

87898[/snapback]

87901[/snapback]

87904[/snapback]

87906[/snapback]

Mine does that - particularly on my laptop - it probably wants fiddling with a bit

87907[/snapback]

I dont know what is going to happen :angry:

Im going now so bye bye for now :(

Archived