Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Just in case anyone is interested...

well give it a bit of time! all the other snooker ticket listings are going on there. I'm sure I can make a profit on these.

89425[/snapback]

1 bid - £0.99 - It's a start

89640[/snapback]

Thats my bro thats winning it! :rolleyes:

well give it a bit of time! all the other snooker ticket listings are going on there. I'm sure I can make a profit on these.

89425[/snapback]

1 bid - £0.99 - It's a start

89640[/snapback]

Thats my bro thats winning it! :rolleyes:

89646[/snapback]

For the moment he is...but don't count your chickens :ph34r:

Hmm, not sure whether I could do that mate as I feel I could get more than that for them on ebay. Plus I think its illegal to do something like that anyway in the ebay rulings, not 100% sure.

Thanks to anyone who showed an interest in these tickets, they went for £46, which has nearly doubled the amount I bought them for so I'm pretty happy. Still got tickets to go and see John Higgins vs leicester fan Mark Selby in the first round and providing they get through Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu in the second round. Look out for me in the John Higgins game on Monday night in row A in my Leicester shirt!!!

Thanks to anyone who showed an interest in these tickets, they went for £46, which has nearly doubled the amount I bought them for so I'm pretty happy. Still got tickets to go and see John Higgins vs leicester fan Mark Selby in the first round and providing they get through Ronnie O'Sullivan v Marco Fu in the second round. Look out for me in the John Higgins game on Monday night in row A in my Leicester shirt!!!

93057[/snapback]

Quality, will look out for ya! :D

Archived