Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We could all be rich!

If it wasn’t for other people’s selfish and ignorant behaviour we wouldn’t have to pay for

Virus and firewall software on my PC

Alarm and fancy locks on my car

A house built to repel raiders

Theft insurance for my house and car and personal belongings

Prison Services

Excessive amounts of Police

Community Support Officers

Armed Forces

Higher interests rates because of Credit Card Fraud

Higher food and product prices due of shoplifters and theft

Street cleaners due of litterbugs

Repair of parks, schools, bus shelters etc due to vandalism

Perhaps you can think of some more money saving opportunities :rolleyes:

Plus we wouldn’t have to stand at Football matches

My Patronising Thought For The Day ;)

I am happy with what I am being paid at work (Although I wouldn't my a pay-rise but seeing as i've only worked at my current placement 2 months don't think I should be asking for one just yet), but I get paid monthly (Like alot of people) the month havs only just started really and i'm skint already!

Because I have just ha to pay £45 for my PC fixed (Had fuking Spyware/Adware)

I've just bought a new printer - £105

I'm buying some new clothes - £122

Tools for my trade - God knows how much! :unsure:

My car needs a new clutch which i'm trying to get the garage to give my on my warrenty (Its partly my fault buring the clutch though :unsure:lol)

I spent £15 on gambling this weekend (Football predictions at work £1/Sweepstake at work £2/and £10 down the bookies)

And my laptop is being looked at so god knows how much thats gonna cost me :unsure:

:( I'm skint and I have to wait another 20 days till I have money again :(:unsure::cry::ermm::nono:

Would this also mean I wouldn't have to pay for other people's children in your ideal world, Davie?

91036[/snapback]

That would depend on who paid for you ;)

Besides my ideal world would be everyone behaving nicely :D, having babies can be a nice thing to do :thumbup:

Would this also mean I wouldn't have to pay for other people's children in your ideal world, Davie?

91036[/snapback]

I'm old enough for it to have been my parents. ;)

Besides my ideal world would be everyone behaving nicely  :D, having babies can be a nice thing to do  :thumbup:

91042[/snapback]

I can't think of anything worse!! :angry:

91036[/snapback]

I'm old enough for it to have been my parents. ;)

Besides my ideal world would be everyone behaving nicely  :D, having babies can be a nice thing to do  :thumbup:

91042[/snapback]

I can't think of anything worse!! :angry:

91047[/snapback]

I'm old enough for it to have been my parents. ;) ah but who paid for them?

I can't think of anything worse!! :angry: Which?

Behaving nicely, well it is possibly to behave nicely and still have a bloody good time, I think the secret is not offend or abuse anyone. ;) .

As for having babies, I admit it's not much fun for a woman, but a lot of joy and pride can follow - ask your parents.

The having kids bit; aside from the varicose veins, stretch marks, loss of figure, the indignity of having your nether regions stared at, prodded and poked, the loss of independence, the financial strain, the sleepless nights are just the tip of the iceberg, I'm afraid.

The having kids bit; aside from the varicose veins, stretch marks, loss of figure, the indignity of having your nether regions stared at, prodded and poked, the loss of independence, the financial strain, the sleepless nights are just the tip of the iceberg, I'm afraid.

91058[/snapback]

Know what you mean, been there, well except for varicose veins, stretch marks, loss of figure, the indignity of having your nether regions stared at, prodded and poked.

I did once as a union rep get ! hour maternity visits replaced by afternoon ones - I'm quite proud of that fact I used that description, the indignity of having your nether regions stared at, prodded and poked to justify the cause :ermm:

91058[/snapback]

Know what you mean, been there, well except for varicose veins, stretch marks, loss of figure, the indignity of having your nether regions stared at, prodded and poked.

I did once as a union rep get ! hour maternity visits replaced by afternoon ones - I'm quite proud of that fact I used that description, the indignity of having your nether regions stared at, prodded and poked to justify the cause :ermm:

91072[/snapback]

Good for you!! Being a parent is a thankless task, so kudos to those who want it and enjoy it!!

Archived