Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Style and breeze

Heartbeatz

and

You're my angel

To absoloute corkers of a tune.

Download asap, Ash you'll like both these.

90906[/snapback]

Why not just send ash a personal message saying this? Cos i know that everyone else will think it's utter shite...

...and they'd be right.

so you don't like the music wat others do?? no need to be like tht is there?/ bet some ppl have different views on the music u listen to. these were on in life a few weeks back and were awesome.

so you don't like the music wat others do?? no need to be like tht is there?/ bet some ppl have different views on the music u listen to. these were on in life a few weeks back and were awesome.

91155[/snapback]

I was only joking ;):rolleyes:

Heartbeatz

and

You're my angel

90906[/snapback]

Why not just send ash a personal message saying this? Cos i know that everyone else will think it's utter shite...

...and they'd be right.

91149[/snapback]

I was recomending this to everyone, especially Ash as he listens to the same stuff as me.

Problem?

Heartbeatz

and

You're my angel

90906[/snapback]

...and they'd be right.

91149[/snapback]

I was recomending this to everyone, especially Ash as he listens to the same stuff as me.

Problem?

91309[/snapback]

Was joking ;)

Archived