Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Magic swap for ps2

I kinda know what it is! Didnt they develop it in Japan! It loads a normal disc until the ps2 sign comes up then it swaps it with like a fake game or copied 1 which actually work! Is that what your talking about?

Yeh, was thinking of getting one of ebay, but thought i'd ask to see if anyone new what they were like.

91818[/snapback]

My mate has something which sounds similar, where you load this special disc, and then you have to (after taking the front of the disc tray) jiggle about a bit with a little hook thing and it opens the disc tray and you stick a copied disc in.

Dunno if that's what you're on about.

If it is I'll ask him about it when I get back to Uni.

Yeh. it's exactly what Alex said. I would suggest getting your playstation "chipped" though. You won't need to mess around with the disk and hook. I "know someone" who got theirs chipped, and get games from thailand and the far east for about £1 each. "This person" I know has got around 150 games, and can get games before they are released. ( Like Driver, GTA Vice City, Fifa Street)

Archived