Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
discojoe

Derby

I shall be there. I believe we will have over 3500 there :D

I doubt Blake will start as his is not match fit. you're more likely to see Scowy pushed up there or Benjamin. I wouldn't mind Trev starting as he scored 4 in pre season, but hw would have to be replaced by Blake after 50ish minuites.

Wright and Connolly please ;) He'd be so up for it against Derby and you know it.

:angry:

Erm yes he'd be up for it but so would I, doesn't mean I should play.

I wouldn't object to him playing, but I don't know if he is ready. I wouldn't mind Scowy playing up there for 60 minuites, taken a midfileder of then puttin Scowy in midfield and giving Wright 30 minuites upfront.

Connolly and Blake

When does Dublins ban start I thought a 3 match ban allows you to play another game before it starts.

I think it's immediate - The Football League differs to the Premiership.

id love to see Tommy Wright play!

To be honest id rather see him start than Blake:

1.He is a leicester lad and would be well up for the game

2.He'd be fitter than Blake

The club have decided not to appeal against Dublin's sending off - So, it's between Scowcroft, Blake and Wright to start alongisde Connolly then...Might even throw in Benjamin for some comedy value.

Guest Daniel

It'll be Blake with Benjamin as back up and no Wright i think. :(

Id love it to be Wright or even Wright on the bench and come on and do another lot of our rivals, stuffing Derby & Forest, now he would be a legend. :P

I'm not saying that Tommy Wright should or shouldn't play but that is just not good enough as an argument to pick him

I'm not saying that Tommy Wright should or shouldn't play but that is just not good enough as an argument to pick him

True.

However, the fitness point is a valid one. Wright has had a full pre season, Blake has not.

Archived