Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cat Burger

Resident Evil 4

I played it round Onion's house and I have to say from first impressions this is up there with the best games ever, its not resident evil as you all know it, it's from behind the character 'leon' (of RE2 fame), but it keeps the sensibilities and the ability to make you shit yourself.

However for about 3 weeks I've been trying to get it and it's sold out everywhere, and basically all internet sites and shop owners are saying they don't know when they will get stock. It's a gamecube exclusive (soon to be ported to PS2 Grr)

This is totally Ghey.

I'm starting to think that the possibility of the resident evil stories coming true, with zombies and mutant gorilla's roaming the streets, is a more likely prospect than me actually being able to get a copy of this FOTHERMUCKING GREAT GAME!!!

ResEvil4-6.jpg

LOOK AT HIM!!! BLOODY MA-HU-SIVE!!!

a_med_1.jpg

Use a gunsight to blow allsorts of body parts from the zombie scum.

resident_evil_4_gc_i_20.jpg

The 'zombies' are no longer Gormless bastards, they are more like Inbred Eastern European Hillbillies

03092004152007-2.jpg

You can't rely on escaping monsters by going through a door, the villagers pile in and follow you. Inconsiderate bastards. I WANTED TO USE A HERB pfft

art_1025_id_2.jpeg

Hear the revving in the distance!?! Yes it's a Chainsaw weilding Retard

C'MON CAPCOM EUROPE GET SOME MORE COPIES OUT ASAP, YOU COULDN'T ORGANISE A PI55 UP IN A BREWERY :ph34r:

15 hours through this legend of a game and it's up there with the best, I seriously think everyone (who is above the age of 15) should own it.

IT'S SO FUN TO SHOOT THE PEOPLE IN THE LEGS AND THEN SUPLEX THEM SO THEIR HEAD COMES OFF, so unrealistic, but so realistic at the same time.

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/Cu...abvn0j5xrgevbh/

£90 for a gamecube and the game, get it and you won't be dissapointed.

15 hours through this legend of a game and it's up there with the best, I seriously think everyone (who is above the age of 15) should own it.

IT'S SO FUN TO SHOOT THE PEOPLE IN THE LEGS AND THEN SUPLEX THEM SO THEIR HEAD COMES OFF, so unrealistic, but so realistic at the same time.

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/productdetail/Cu...abvn0j5xrgevbh/

£90 for a gamecube and the game, get it and you won't be dissapointed.

97799[/snapback]

£40 for the GameCube and Donkey Kong Konga game at Argos.

Archived