Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Pathetic accident excuse needed

A combination of high-speed ironing and lager has left me with a rather nasty burn/slash up my right arm this evening. This makes me feel like a tit. <_<

I need a convincing and more manly excuse for my new scar - better than "I hurt myself with an iron - cos I'm a co-ord"

Any good suggestions?

A combination of high-speed ironing and lager has left me with a rather nasty burn/slash up my right arm this evening.  This makes me feel like a tit.  <_<

I need a convincing and more manly excuse for my new scar - better than "I hurt myself with an iron - cos I'm a co-ord"

Any good suggestions?

95086[/snapback]

The truth. :thumbup:;)

The truth. :thumbup:  ;)

95089[/snapback]

Aye, you may have something there. Was going to go for "shark attack", but meeting a shark in the North Sea on a cold Monday night in April isn't going to get me anywhere except perhaps the Daily Sport. :)

The truth. :thumbup:  ;)

95089[/snapback]

Aye, you may have something there. Was going to go for "shark attack", but meeting a shark in the North Sea on a cold Monday night in April isn't going to get me anywhere except perhaps the Daily Sport. :)

95090[/snapback]

lollol

Actually there have been reported sightings of the great white in the sea!

very interesting..dont you think however a shark will be a little more severe than a burn but i could be wrong

95093[/snapback]

You'll be the first one to spot them , Scarby!

I think you're right. This shark thing isn't going to work...unless the shark was armed with a red hot poker, or something?

Anyway, sharks and ironing - it's a first for FT! :D

Archived