Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

When Tomassi met Samu

i was on the way to getting absolutely HAMMERRED when i met up with Leicester Mad and also met Samu for the first time! The Hillsdonator was with me so it was a min-Foxestalk Reunion!!

Twas a good night and i walked past Samu once shouting Almate Right (alright mate oops :blink::P)

the night ended as i was waiting outside zanzibar til 3.30 in the FREEZING COLD for my girlfriends mate boyfriend as he worked there but he never came :blink: i now have no toes for scoring goals

Hahaha it was wicked to meet you mate! I had a wicked time at bar risa actually. Then went onto mosh and well......lets say its not my favourite place in the world. I didn't hear you saying that, when did you say it? lol! :D

haha it was when i was heading to the loos. bit pissed by then woohoo!!

Leicester_mad how RANDOm was that!!! haha remember the eminem fat woman with the white cap??? lol

cant remember what else we were talking about but it went on for ages!! then spotted my girl and off i went :P:wave:

Leicester_mad how RANDOm was that!!! haha remember the eminem fat woman with the white cap???  lol

cant remember what else we were talking about but it went on for ages!! then spotted my girl and off i went  :P  :wave:

97870[/snapback]

lollol yer she was one fat frig :unsure: luckily i know your girlfriend so i quite gladly followed :ermm:

Leicester_mad how RANDOm was that!!! haha remember the eminem fat woman with the white cap???  lol

cant remember what else we were talking about but it went on for ages!! then spotted my girl and off i went  :P  :wave:

97870[/snapback]

lollol yer she was one fat frig :unsure: luckily i know your girlfriend so i quite gladly followed :ermm:

100214[/snapback]

thus calling me one lucky **** :P

her birthday yesterday im now officially poor :ermm:

Archived