Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Monday night phone-ins on Radio Leicester

Talk about issues raised on the Monday night lcfc phone-ins on Radio Leicester.

Does anybody know what the old bloke that does the 'poems' is called? His one on Monday about West Ham was good :D is he called bert or something?

Also fill up the pages with stuff about Andy from Longeton

COME ON YOU FOXES

Guest Guest

Does anybody know what the old bloke that does the 'poems' is called? His one on Monday about West Ham was good  :D is he called bert or something?

COME ON YOU FOXES

I believe we already had this thread and it got locked due to abuse.... do we really want to open that can of worms again??

Guest Guest

Does anybody know what the old bloke that does the 'poems' is called? His one on Monday about West Ham was good  :D is he called bert or something?

COME ON YOU FOXES

I believe we already had this thread and it got locked due to abuse.... do we really want to open that can of worms again??

But on the subject of Andy.... wouldnt mind giving him a cheeky back hander!!!!

Guest Guest
Right, sorry people Im new and didnt realise but Petrescu (mod) had replied to the topic so i dont think he objects to it.

I won't mind though if it gets locked though.

Don't worry mate it'll be ok.

Personally i just spend the whole phone in screaming at all the negativity from people, it really amazes me. Leicestershire must have the highest suicide rate in the country judgeing by the people who ring in!!!

Archived