Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Loanees in

Just a quick question really, not about our current players who are in on loan, but more about if we were to get anyone else in on a loan who do you think we should go for and what posistion do you think we need?

I saw the other day that Dickinson from Derby is close to completeing a loan deal to Leeds and i thought he would be a great player for us, i also think we still lack another creative midfilder, but who else is out there?

I know idealy we would want to try and keep the loans minimal to save disruption the the squad in the summer.

Thoughts?

It strikes me that Nigel and Milan are comfortable with the side we have and don't want to further the expense.

Unless Fryatt or Howard are on the receiving end of a long-term injury before the close of the loan window I highly doubt we'll see anyone in.

It strikes me that Nigel and Milan are comfortable with the side we have and don't want to further the expense.

Unless Fryatt or Howard are on the receiving end of a long-term injury before the close of the loan window I highly doubt we'll see anyone in.

Yeah i know what you mean, it was just a case of IF we were going to get someone in what position and who?

Archived