Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

The Good old days!

Just een watching the Premiership years on Sky sports and it's just shown the Leicester v Derby match when it was 3-2 and Savvo got that penalty!

Pure class that day and all those sheep crying :D

And then when a steward jumped him classic!

Oh yeah just shown Scowy volley home a wonderful goal against Leeds we were 2-0 down and it finished 2-2!

Lets hope we can pull one over the sheep tonight i cant wait!

fox_sheep.gif

The classic was was the 0-4 thrashing we gave Derby with four goals in the first 20 mins or so. I was in a bar in Amsterdam with three lads from Leicester and we were going potty. :rolleyes: :w00t: ;)

The fact a load of Shaggers left after the 3rd really got me; after the 4th, there were hardly any Derby fans left to walk out in disgust!

Guest Guest
Just een watching the Premiership years on Sky sports and it's just shown the Leicester v Derby match when it was 3-2 and Savvo got that penalty!

Oh yeah just shown Scowy volley home a wonderful goal against Leeds we were 2-0 down and it finished 2-2!

fox_sheep.gif

Not really the good old days was it? That was our first win of the season in the year we got relegated thanks to Peter Taylor! Possibly the worst year we've had for ages, so I think you should change the title.

fox_sheep.gif

Not really the good old days was it? That was our first win of the season in the year we got relegated thanks to Peter Taylor! Possibly the worst year we've had for ages, so I think you should change the title.

and i think you should register <_< ;)

I saw a bit of that this morning - the bit I saw was when Arsenal thrashed us 4 - 0 - they then cut to Peter Taylor giving out excuses, put me off my breakfast!

Taylor, the result or both?

Anyone remember the game a few years back now at filbo where it finished 3-3. I reckon it's still one of the best games I've ever seen. If I remember rightly We had just sold Kitson to the sheep and Iwan Roberts had just signed for us. I know they both scored and possibly got 2 each?? Anyway, I know we didn't win, but what a game!

Archived