Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Policy Confirmation

You can't smoke in the concourse at anytime, not that you would notice.

You can smoke in the stand/seated area before and after the game and at half time.

That's it.

You can't smoke in the concourse at anytime, not that you would notice.

You can smoke in the stand/seated area before and after the game and at half time.

That's it.

99344[/snapback]

rofl, do you remember at the start of the season where they'd changed the ruling so that the concourses where the only place you could smoke? At half time it was smokey down there you needed fog lights to find the bar... :eek:

this is my point

i'm really pi55ed off

when it was introduced i saw no action to enforce it at the first game and e-mailed foxestrust they told me that it would need time

well many games later its just as bad

i've even taken a pic of a steward down at the concourse chatting to 2 men smoking away all half time next to a no smoking sign

this is a friggen joke

they smoke in the seat, half way up, and downstairs

why should i pay the prices we do for season tickets for something ike this to be disconcerned

i have nothing against smokers, but where the hell do we go if we don't want to be near it :mad:

this is my point

i'm really pi55ed off

when it was introduced i saw no action to enforce it at the first game and e-mailed foxestrust they told me that it would need time

i've even taken a pic of a steward down at the concourse chatting to 2 men smoking away all half time next to a no smoking sign

this is a friggen joke

why should i pay the prices we do for season tickets for something ike this to be disconcerned

i have nothing against smokers, but where the hell do we go if we don't want to be near it  :mad:

99372[/snapback]

If I were you I'd email the club with an attachment of the pics- the steward in question will hopefully get a good disciplining at the least and made aware of their responsibilities.

this is my point

i'm really pi55ed off

this is a friggen joke

i have nothing against smokers, but where the hell do we go if we don't want to be near it  :mad:

99372[/snapback]

If I were you I'd email the club with an attachment of the pics- the steward in question will hopefully get a good disciplining at the least and made aware of their responsibilities.

99591[/snapback]

Well they'd better discipline all the stewards in the Kop because smoking goes on in there regardless. I too have seen them standing under no smoking signs just a couple of yards from 3 stewards looking at them but saying nothing. Yet they're happy to throw out 12 yead olds for giving the V sign, Cowardice is a word that comes to mind. Not that I would choose to do the role.

Archived