Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Is this the greatest band in the world?

Of course they do!!!

Leicester fans!!  :ph34r:

99982[/snapback]

Really? You joking? :huh:

They are a good band but wouldn't go as far as saying there the greatest band in the world. Although got there latest album only listened to it once - its not that good really but I thought that about the last album but it grew on me alot!

greatest band in the world you've got to be joking?

if you watch a band like muse live and then feeder there really is no comparison. ok so feeder have written some catchy tunes but best band in the world? you're having a laugh son!

if you watch a band like muse live and then feeder there really is no comparison. ok so feeder have written some catchy tunes but best band in the world? you're having a laugh son!

103653[/snapback]

Muse are absofukingloutly amazing compared to Feeder!

As I said I like Feeder but Muse are just amazing, I have never seen Muse live (but I ain't seen many live bands anyway) but i'd love to see them live because I know from what i've saw on tv and heard about muse they are amazing live!

I have Muse's last album and I love it! I also have Hullabaloo but thats pretty shit compared to Absoloution!

103653[/snapback]

Muse are absofukingloutly amazing compared to Feeder!

As I said I like Feeder but Muse are just amazing, I have never seen Muse live (but I ain't seen many live bands anyway) but i'd love to see them live because I know from what i've saw on tv and heard about muse they are amazing live!

I have Muse's last album and I love it! I also have Hullabaloo but thats pretty shit compared to Absoloution!

103662[/snapback]

i've seen muse live 7 times (bit sad i know) but they are honestly the best live band i have ever seen i know so many people that i've dragged to muse gigs saying that they're shit i'll hate it and as soon as they've seen them live they are instantly converted. superb music and superb lighting and superb atmosphere go and see them when they next tour the UK Matt its worth every penny.

No theyre not Leicester fans, but they would be if i met them!!  I know they do hate Forest though, i asked them when i went to a signing session once, was chatting to them for 30seconds!!

FEEDER RULE!! UP THE MIGHTY FEEDER!!

103780[/snapback]

Contradictory?!?!?

They'd be Leicester fans if you met them...but you met them when you went to a signing session so why didn't you make them Leicester fans?!?!?! :huh::Slol:wave:

Archived