Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

snooker

i don't care who gets into the final as long as:

peterebdon.JPG

is one of them

100984[/snapback]

Ebdon :thumbdown::nono:

Murphy and McCulloch would be a great final now the Ronnie is out :angry:

100986[/snapback]

i agree it would be nice to see an outsider take it! i quite fancy matthew stevens to win though because no-one has been talking about him all tournament really so he'll probably go on and win the thing. i once met peter ebdon at leicester races and he seemed a nice enough chap but after his dubious tactics against ronnie o'sullivan in the quarter finals i hope he doesn't go on to win it.

I had full respect for Peter when he beat Ronnie from 8-2 down now i think hes a tw@ and i hope Murphy beats him.

101027[/snapback]

what made you change your mind?

101028[/snapback]

just hes a pompus willy puller, and at times he plays long boring snooker. Alright hes passionate about the game which is more i can say about Ronnie, but he is so up himself cos he thinks he has made some records etc. he is better then every player.

As for Ronnie as much as i like the guy, i think the game would be better without him. If he doesnt care whats the point...he keeps going back to his personally life and how it effects him when if he was a top sportsman he should be able to keep them seperate, like Paul Hunter.

Archived