Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

Only on Waccoe...

I think most people agree the parents are somewhat to blame and I dont agree with all the attention they are recieving, many many many children go missing and they dont have millions of quid rolling in to help. I feel for them I really do and although most hope is lost I still hope there will be a happy outcome but some of this is leaving a bad taste.

As I said when this first happened, the parents made a MASSIVE mistake, a clear error in judgement that will haunt them forever and there's no worse punishment than being partly to blame for your child going missing. She's practically dead to them and they really may never get her back - taking the other two children from them or prosecuting them is still not going to achieve anything.

Though I do think it's highly unfair that they have been given a lot of media protection whereas if Vicky and Steve lost their kid in Marbella or on one of the Costas, and weren't from professional backgrounds, they'd have been strung up and vilified by everyone.

Archived