Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

Only on Waccoe...

They shouldn't have left Maddie on her own.

Agreed as most would, it was a mistake that they will live with for the rest of their lives. Im sure that decision is hurting them more than any prison ever could.

to be fair, there are quite a few in that thread who are critical of it.

we know what waccoe are capable of, why not just leave the threads there instead of littering our board with them.

to be fair, there are quite a few in that thread who are critical of it.

we know what waccoe are capable of, why not just leave the threads there instead of littering our board with them.

I agree.

Other than the skeleton picture I don't think anyone has posted anything that hasn't appeared here. WANKOE has more than it's fair share of idiots for sure but as you quite rightly say, voices of reason are not totally missing from the thread.

I've told him he's a c**t, and so have a lot of others.

And if you're hoping millwall beat us you evidently haven't been reading their messageboards.

i'm bet telling him that just feeds his ego :dunno:

oh, and for what it's worth... i'd like you to beat millwall, then lose to scunny in the final :thumbup:

i still cannot feel any sorrow for those pair of self publicity seeking scumbags"

Is he having a laugh? I think they might be trying to raise awarness of the fact they're daughter is missing?

Or is it just me?

Though it isn't all the Leeds fans on their being pricks, some of them are respectful.

And the McCanns.

Someone on here had to remember them this weekend.

Given that I used to work at the same hospital as Gerry McCann, I figured it may as well be me.

waco.jpg

Any way around this?

They are lovely people.

They made an error in judgement.

The cost was unimaginable.

I'm glad your putrid, callous judgement of these unfortunate people does not reflect the views of all the Leeds fans on this site.

I only joined WACCOE with this silly user name when the funny shirt voting came in for a bit of harmless banter I've not felt the need to post since.

You see every football club has fans that let their Team and their City down.

It's a shame because we all have one love and one common interest - just different sides of the fence.

I know as do your fellow fans from the WACCOE community who post on this site, that it is likely that you are one of these people.

N.

Rothely,

Leicestershire.

I think its sad that some people feel the need to sign up to a another teams forum that really has nothing to do with us.

Agreed. Swear some people spend more time on there than on here. They come off like some homophobic closet gay, always blabbing on about how much they hate Leeds but take almost as much interest in them as they do it city.

I've told him he's a c**t, and so have a lot of others.

And if you're hoping millwall beat us you evidently haven't been reading their messageboards.

The reason I want Millwall to win is not about hatred but because I think Leeds will be a stronger team than Millwall next season so I'd prefer Leeds not to come up

Someone on here had to remember them this weekend.

Given that I used to work at the same hospital as Gerry McCann, I figured it may as well be me.

Is that Glenfield? A great hospital for heart patients. My Grandad had a triple bypass there and died on the operating table for over 10 minutes. They saved him and he lived for another 13 years. The doctors and nurses were brilliant

Archived