-
Posts
26,686 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
31
Everything posted by purpleronnie
-
who is it samilktray?
-
We're here for you Marco mate.
-
Leicester - Peterborough Sat 15:00 Pre-Match Thread
purpleronnie replied to Muzzy_no7's topic in Leicester City Forum
3 people will boo and people will say the atmosphere was toxic. -
Manchester City Found Guilty Of Almost All Charges
purpleronnie replied to urban.spaceman's topic in Leicester City Forum
I went to old trafford in the early 90's when we played them in the cup, full of scallies roaming about, really was a city (like the rest of the uk) in the midst of a depression. Run down estate after run down estate. Loads better now but industrial towns with little or no investment for 100 years it's gonna show, Manchester has been going under redevelopment for over a decade, lots has been done but you cant gentrify 100 years in a decade. -
Yep, they haven't won away this season, decent draw for them. Anstey with a much harder task. Just to put this into some context. When we we're winning the Premier league Harborough Town were finishing 11th in the GCE Hire Fleet United Counties Football League premier division (step 5). Along sides like Leicester Nirvana and Kirby Muxloe.
-
I read that due to poor slaes they were slashing prices but still couldn't sell out. I'm sure if they made the prices more reasonable from the off they'd sell them, but not sure thats why they want games in London. redzone was great yesterday.
-
Noticed Eastwood pulled in over a 1000 for their top of table clash with Belper...step 5.
-
Back to back relegations? Following the men.
-
Wu yize wins final 10-5... all chinese final and now china has the top 2 ranked players in the world for the 1st time.
-
Novelty wore off?
-
I noticed SE Dons beat weymouth 5-1 away...some win for a step 5 side....have to say I'd never heard of them.
-
Blimey another reality check, I totally forgot that we'll be in the 1st round.
-
Anstey Nomads with an action packed win at Gainsborough Trinity through to the F.A cup 4th round Qualifying (final qualifying round) Harborough score after 98 minutes to go up 2-1 but concede in the 100th minute, then harborough score in the 101st minute of normal time. they win 3-2 What a day for the leicestershire sides. Hoping for a favourable draw and who knows both might be in the draw for the 1st round proper.
-
weirdly selby v mcguire in a previous round had a score 17 shy of the record.
-
My dad keeps telling me he read that he read his nickname is 'semi'...eventually I had to inform him....he had no idea what it meant.
-
Unlikely semi final of Yuan Sijun v Jimmy robertson went all the way to a decider and another high scoring frame Sijun winning 94-83.
-
Selby through to play Trump in the quarter's. Selby's previous match against Mcquire had a frame that scored 91-87. The total of 178 points is just 17 shy of the record (195).
-
Steve Parish on The HF. “I’ve personally had big battles on their behalf. I’ve been told by ‘the authorities’ on multiple occasions that we should ban the whole group. There’s an element where football fans are pushing back on it, where they want to have a bit more freedom to express themselves, but everything’s banned in England. It’s a fair frustration.”
