Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dan77

New Xbox

Ok, to cut a long story short, I got the ring of death on my xbox about 2 weeks ago.....

I didn't even attempt to fix just bought a new one, fancied an upgrade so bought the Elite one....which is slick!!! lol

All my saved games are on my old xbox, how can I transfer them onto my new Hard Drive? Any ideas?

Easiest would be better!! I am Lazy!! lol:rolleyes:

Ok, to cut a long story short, I got the ring of death on my xbox about 2 weeks ago.....

I didn't even attempt to fix just bought a new one, fancied an upgrade so bought the Elite one....which is slick!!! lol

All my saved games are on my old xbox, how can I transfer them onto my new Hard Drive? Any ideas?

Swap the hard drives :dunno:

I think that if you go to somewhere like GAME, they swap the data for you.

You should still fix you other xbox though, register it on xbox.com and they have a 3year warantee for the 3 red lights, could flog it for abit of cash. :thumbup:

I think that if you go to somewhere like GAME, they swap the data for you.

You should still fix you other xbox though, register it on xbox.com and they have a 3year warantee for the 3 red lights, could flog it for abit of cash. :thumbup:

Sounds like a good idea, someone at work has suggested a memory card? can you still get them?

I'm unsure what to do with it, I only got 1 red light on the bottom left of the circle?

Then I would have a shit white hard drive and a spare 120GB black hard drive sitting on the side?

Hence me asking the question.....

you could swap the hard drives, then copy the data, put the new one back in and paste.

we can do it with our ps3 :P

Archived