Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kingy

Fosse City point deduction

nice one cobbo!

Ill let you have that one for free

as I can remember you being obese once !?!

104339[/snapback]

Obese? :huh: When was that?

Anyway, before we start telling each other to visit weight watchers, you reckon you lot could do well next season?

I think we're gonna do well at the begining of every season.

It never really works out though !

I reckon depending on the number of trophy hunting teams who come in our division and also dependant on me getting the same bunch of lads week in week out we'll be in top 3 ish.

I think we're gonna do well at the begining of every season.

It never really works out though !

I reckon depending on the number of trophy hunting teams who come in our division and also dependant on me getting the same bunch of lads week in week out we'll be in top 3 ish.

104351[/snapback]

lollollollollol

well i suppose optimism can be a way forwards.. :P

However on a serious note there will be some awful teams next season.. played with a bunch of lads yesterday who are setting up a team for division 5 and they were shite!! Also Oadby Owls are joining but half the squad are going uni so be aware for when the kids come back home on their uni holidays..

Fosse City will be miles better after getting rid of some of the crap we have (cartoon characters springs to mind..) we are aiming for top 6 and i would be surprised to not see FC Wigston up there come the end of the season..

Also with tosser teams like LFE not being in the division it should make for an interesting season!!

I think Fosse City vs FC Wigston will be close affairs next season.. ok u beat us 5-0 when we had an off day but when we are on form we can handle anyone check the countesthorpe result :)

Also i hope Burton Ovary and Anstey Hounds stay in the league.. might get some points there.. :P

Archived