Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tomassi

Has anyone ever..

suffered from a heart attack??

i think i had a minor one this morning :S though i think due to vast consumption of vino rouge the night before may have caused this.. but couldnt breath for a minute when i woke up :S anyone else suffered such a silly minor thing?? :ermm:

It's certainly not a heart attack Mr Tom ;)

Just chill out and take it easy ;)No going mad when you miss the target (not that you ever do :o :unsure)

:P

104437[/snapback]

hmm spose but God was against me that day against Burton.. and FC Wigston.. and Thrussington and...

i think i had a minor one this morning  :S though i think due to vast consumption of vino rouge the night before may have caused this.. but couldnt breath for a minute when i woke up :S anyone else suffered such a silly minor thing??  :ermm:

104436[/snapback]

If you're in your mid twenties then it's quite common to experience heart 'flutters' so don't worry too much.

i think i had a minor one this morning  :S though i think due to vast consumption of vino rouge the night before may have caused this.. but couldnt breath for a minute when i woke up :S anyone else suffered such a silly minor thing??  :ermm:

104436[/snapback]

If you're in your mid twenties then it's quite common to experience heart 'flutters' so don't worry too much.

105793[/snapback]

He is not yet 21 :o

Oh my.

104436[/snapback]

105793[/snapback]

Oh my.

105842[/snapback]

No more Maryland Chicken for Tom then. ;)

104436[/snapback]

105793[/snapback]

Oh my.

105842[/snapback]

You are sooooo posh Sammy!

104436[/snapback]

105793[/snapback]

Oh my.

105842[/snapback]

105845[/snapback]

Ha, and he calls me posh! :o;)

104436[/snapback]

105793[/snapback]

Oh my.

105842[/snapback]

105845[/snapback]

One does have to speak in the Queens English at times you know, to make one feel far superior to mere mortals such as this Tomassi character.

Hurrumph.

104436[/snapback]

105793[/snapback]

Oh my.

105842[/snapback]

105845[/snapback]

One does have to speak in the Queens English at times you know, to make one feel far superior to mere mortals such as this Tomassi character.

Hurrumph.

105848[/snapback]

Ok dont ruin it ;)

104436[/snapback]

105793[/snapback]

Oh my.

105842[/snapback]

Not yet twenty one? It's probably fatal then.

j/k :ph34r:

Tell me about it Katy - I wish they had to live through just one period pain!

105893[/snapback]

Ha! They'd never make it, not without morphine!

Archived